aftermarket kawasaki motorcycle parts, Kawasaki KZ200 - 1982
You can see the metamorphosis of it. Add some cheap component I've bought from secondhand market. No need to spend much money to restore it. I love this bike, and I don't want to lose it!
This style inspired by Harley Davidson WLA 1942. And this one I adopted from Police Motorcycle.
Applying some accessories like engine guard, passenger footsteps and replace the original handlebar with custom pipe
Popular Posts
-
Aftermarket Kawasaki Motorcycle Part, Women’s Motorcycle Jacket Safety And Fashionable There is so many woman riders want to buy a motorcycl...
-
Harga Motorcycle CDI Ciomas XP for Yamaha Honda Suzuki Ciomas XP Honda Karisma/ Supra X 125, XP 202 MC IDR 350.000 Ciomas XP Kawasaki KZX 13...
-
aftermarket kawasaki motorcycle part s, Kawasaki KZ200 - 1982 You can see the metamorphosis of it. Add some cheap component I've bought...
-
Aftermarket Kawasaki Motorcycle Part, Wiring diagram Kawasaki KZ200 Cable Scheme Here the original cable scheme diagram for Kawasaki KZ200 ...
-
Honda C70 . This is not making any senses! Where you've been? Yes, I know. May be some of you, my reader, asked that question to me. Don...
-
Here are 10 more motorcycle safety tips. These safety tips are taken from discussions in the Motorcycles and Harley-Davidson forums. Most ...
-
Honda C70 . I was doing nothing at that time, but suddenly I saw a guy with Honda C70 came to my shop. He asked to the mechanic to check if...
-
MODIFICATION SUZUKI SMASH FULL CROME Here you are, what you are looking for is now available here, it is the new modification of suzuku...
Thursday, July 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hello there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that it is truly informative. I am gonna watch out for brussels. I’ll be grateful if you continue this in future. A lot of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers! liebherr parts
ReplyDeleteSweet blog! I found it while browsing on Yahoo News. Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Thank you zf parts
ReplyDeleteI¡¦ve read a few good stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how a lot effort you put to create this type of great informative website. acim
ReplyDeleteyou have a great weblog here! do you need to earn some invite posts in my blog? Auto Glass Replacement
ReplyDeleteThis article proof that there are writers who really care about the quality of content they share. Thank you for being this kind of writer. Used Volvo Parts
ReplyDelete