Popular Posts

Thursday, July 28, 2011

aftermarket kawasaki motorcycle parts, Kawasaki KZ200 - 1982

aftermarket kawasaki motorcycle parts, Kawasaki KZ200 - 1982
You can see the metamorphosis of it. Add some cheap component I've bought from secondhand market. No need to spend much money to restore it. I love this bike, and I don't want to lose it!

This style inspired by Harley Davidson WLA 1942. And this one I adopted from Police Motorcycle.
 













Applying some accessories like engine guard, passenger footsteps and replace the original handlebar with custom pipe

5 comments:

  1. Hello there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that it is truly informative. I am gonna watch out for brussels. I’ll be grateful if you continue this in future. A lot of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers! liebherr parts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet blog! I found it while browsing on Yahoo News. Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Thank you zf parts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I¡¦ve read a few good stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how a lot effort you put to create this type of great informative website. acim

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have a great weblog here! do you need to earn some invite posts in my blog? Auto Glass Replacement

    ReplyDelete
  5. This article proof that there are writers who really care about the quality of content they share. Thank you for being this kind of writer. Used Volvo Parts

    ReplyDelete