Popular Posts

Thursday, September 27, 2007

OEM Honda Motorcycle Parts for your bike - Part 3

Just a quick browsing of their tremendous online catalog, lets see what I can find. Honda - OEM Parts > 1966 > CL77 (See, they list my specific motorcycle).


Left crankcase cover, right crankcase cover, frame? (are you serious), front wheel, muffler, points, tail light. I’m just grabbing random parts that they have available. In fact it looks like I could probably build an entire motorcycle from their parts if I wanted to. Now that is impressive!


If you’re looking for an original OEM part for your Honda motorcycle, or if you’re looking for an original OEM part for your non Honda motorcycle I really must insist that you head on over to bikebandit.com to find exactly what you’re looking for. Bikebandit.com is the web’s largest power spareparts store and actually has OVER 7 MILLION POWER SPORTS PARTS AND ACCESSORIES. With everything from carburetors to clutch plates bikebandit.com is the best resource for OEM Honda Motorcycle Parts.


For more information and to visit bikebandit.com
August 20th, 2007. by admin

Read another article here: Honda Super Cub

No comments:

Post a Comment